Returns and Exchanges
- Vintage, handmade kimonos, and new accessories cannot be returned.
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 business days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- Merchandise marked as "Sale" cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All returns must be approved.
- Please contact customer care email@example.com to start your return.
Processing Refunds and Exchanges
Returns for store credit will be processed immediately as soon as we receive the returned merchandise. Returns for a refund to your original payment method will require a processing fee of $6.00, which will be deducted from the amount that is refunded to you. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Re-shipping charges on returns and re-shipping charges for any new merchandise that exceeds the value of your store credit is the sole responsibility of the customer. Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of your store credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due via Paypal.
Vintage and Handmade Items
Due to the nature of our items being vintage and handmade we do not accept returns or exchanges on these items. Our goal is to stock vintage items in the best condition. Please read all descriptions before you make your final purchase. All flaws, if any, will be explicitly listed under “Details.” Vintage items may not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved before. Please be aware that most vintage clothing does show small signs of wear. Any imperfections are minor and are described to the best of our knowledge.
Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. If you feel that an item was misrepresented please email our customer care department within 48 hours of delivery.